Charlotte Balbier’s UNTAMED LOVE Collection presents a trio of Floral bridal gowns
The floral print wedding gown is here to stay and many International brides have embraced the floral trend that is spreading to the UK…
- Break all the rules by not choosing the traditional Ivory hues and embrace a floral pattern & gown instead and WOW your guests.
- You can get creative with your wedding day style, from garden-inspired prints to elegant illustration style designs and vibrant watercolor-esque dresses, going floral can say anything from ‘Statement” to “traditional with a twist.”
- Want to make your dress memorable, then go floral! Your floral gown will be talked about long after the wedding day and be a dress to be remembered by all your guests.
- You can theme the whole wedding day around your floral bridal gown. Everything from the floral arrangements, colours, bridal stationary, wedding cake and match up the shades with the bridesmaid’s gowns. Make your wedding literally in Bloom!
- Style your bridesmaids in Ivory as a contrast to your floral gown and you will stand out and shine even more against the Ivory hues.
- Soft, delicate and pretty floral prints work beautifully for a wedding dress combined with a dreamy colour palette. Floral versus Ivory add to the unique style and look to your wedding day. Make your wedding personal, stylish and fun with florals.
- The floral trend does not just apply to bridal gowns the new ‘Untamed Love’ collection features the ‘Posy’ 2 piece. A full ball gown skirt styled with an on trend pocket detail styled with a cute crop top. Dare to be different with this super cool look for your wedding day.
- Everyone is unique and special and a floral gown celebrates this as it’s a step away from what is expected.
- Embrace your Boho style and celebrate it with a floral gown styled with a beautiful over sized flower crown and loose Boho waves.